The course aims to give participants confidence and an understanding of how to be a leader of communication, in their role.
Day one topics include:
- Transitioning into management
- Understanding the goals of management
- Attributes of successful leaders
- Integrity and values
- Giving meaningful feedback
Day two topics include:
- The reason conflict arises
- Styles for managing conflict
- Communication and behaviour
- Personal insight and strengths of communication
- Identifying others communication preference
Note. A minimum number is required to confirm the training, please check with us prior to making travel arrangements.