This course aims to give participants the skills to successfully articulate and address performance expectations, and provide a range of methods to support their direct report improving their performance.
Day one topics include:
- Difference between managing and leading
- Articulating high performance
- Understanding expectations and consequences
- Setting skill and behavioural expectations
- The importance of values
Day two topics include:
- Understanding the role of emotions
- Articulating the performance shortfall and challenge
- Planning a courageous conversations
- Opening the conversation clearly
- Asking questions, and planning a way forward
Note. A minimum number is required to confirm the training, please check with us prior to making travel arrangements.