Directors and Senior Managers
The Preparing for Council Elections Meeting provides an opportunity to discuss your council’s preparation for the upcoming local government elections whilst sharing thoughts and ideas with peers. The meeting will cover:
- Preparedness for the Elections
- Setting up for Success
- Building Relationships
- The Process of Managing Elections
Download the program here
Directors also wishing to attend the General Manager and Director Meeting on 5 March 2020 can register for that event whilst registering for the Preparing for Elections Meeting - just choose the bundle option to register for both events at the same time.
How to Register
1. If not already logged in, please sign in or create your account from the right hand side of this page
2. Choose to register yourself or someone else at your council
3. Select all the registration options you would like to register for
4. Once you have selected your registration option you will be able to add other available elements to your booking.
By registering for this session you are confirming your acceptance of Local Government Professionals Australia, NSW's Terms and Conditions