Find the best candidate for your vacancy
Through our newly launched Career Search
page, we place your local government vacancy in front of the right people – our members.
As Career Search is solely administered by Local Government Professionals Australia, NSW, you can be sure that our interests are dedicated to ensuring the sector has access to the best possible representatives.
Guide to completing the LG Professionals, NSW Career Search
The LG Professionals, NSW Career Search is a place where councils can list their job vacancies and make them available for our professional members to explore. This is a free service for all councils.
To assist you in fulfilling your council's application, please follow the steps below:
- Click on 'List your Job' below to proceed.
- Once you have completed the form, click on the 'Submit Job' button.
- Once you submit the job you will receive an email with a reference number. Please keep this for reference.
- A staff member of LG Professionals, NSW will either approve the posting or contact you if there are any issues to resolve.
- Upon approval, the job will then be listed in the member's only area of our website, MemberNet, and will be visible to all our members up to the expiry date.