This conference is the premier event for all professionals involved with the Integrated Planning and Business Improvement functions in NSW local government, bringing together the best and brightest minds in these fields and beyond.
Now in its seventh year, LG Integrated Planners is an opportunity for delegates to come together and discuss issues affecting local government professionals, define best practices and develop tools to support the integrated planning and reporting function.
Last year’s conference programme covered topics including:
- Innovation and culture
- 'What's Next' for IPR
- Efficient management reporting
- Business improvement through service reviews
- Employee experience influencing customer experience
- How IPR facilitated communication with the community
- Conversations with state agencies
Stay tuned - the 2019 programme will be released shortly