A corporate supporter package offers companies the opportunity to have an intrinsic relationship with Local Government Professionals Australia, NSW with a focus on event and website promotion. This new package offers an increased profile for the supporting company through association with us.
CORPORATE SUPPORTER PACKAGE
Corporate Supporter Package includes:
- Access to the member’s only area of the Local Government Professionals Australia, NSW website MemberNet.
- Formal welcome and acknowledgement as a corporate supporter (in the first issue following signing) in the Local Government Professionals Australia, NSW member communication LG Briefcase.
- Copies of our monthly electronic member communication LG Briefcase, our bi-monthly sector newsletter LG Pulse and our bi-monthly event communication What’s On.
- Logo placement on the Local Government Professionals Australia, NSW website corporate support page – with a link to your website.
- One opportunity per year to exhibit at a Local Government Professionals Australia, NSW signature event*.
- 10% discount off additional sponsorship packages taken over and above the included event.
- Preferential placement of exhibition stands and table displays at events.
- Two tickets to the annual Local Government Professionals Australia, NSW Retiring Members Dinner.
- Opportunities to provide articles and case studies in our member magazine LG Professionals which is distributed three times per year.
- Opportunity to include a quarter page ad in each edition of LG Professionals.
- Opportunity to participate in our Webinar Wednesday Series held once or twice a month for the sector.
- Recognition in the LG Professionals, NSW annual report.
The corporate supporter package is an annual package and valid for 12 months from time of signing for the low price of $8,000 plus GST per annum.
*Where LG Finance is chosen as the included event, the annual package price is $9,000 plus GST per annum.
Further information regarding corporate supporter packages can be found in our sponsorship prospectus below or by contacting: