Marketing Communications Internship
Local Government Professionals Australia, NSW are a not-for-profit member association with over 100 years’ experience in delivering for the sector. We partner with many large, established corporations to provide events, training and programmes to the many functions of local government with our members at the forefront.
As a Marketing Intern, you will gain exposure to various aspects of the business including marketing, communications and strategy whilst bringing this to life through your creative design. This would be a great opportunity for a Marketing Student looking to gain valued real-life exposure and apply practical skills whilst completing your studies.
Working closely with our Marketing Manager to help support business development by:
• Helping to create new marketing materials and assets:
o Sales collateral
o Social media marketing
• Conducting research and creating reports
• Implementing communications as per the strategy
• Willing to learn and be part of a collaborative team
• Flexibility to commit to 1-2 days per week
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
• Strong MS Word and PowerPoint skills essential
• Proficiency with the Adobe Design Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) essential
• Able to work independently and communicate within a team environment
• Flexible and ability to balance multiple tasks at the same time
For further information about LG Professionals, NSW please visit our website at www.lgprofessionals.com.au
To apply for this role please send a one page letter outlining why you would be successful for this role along with two examples of work that highlight your design skills via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please call Billy O’Neill, Marketing Communications Manager to learn more about this opportunity on 8297 1205.